To maintain the brand image, you need to maintain and clean your different types of mats that are used to maintain its appearance, and usefulness over the long of period, namely: promotional mats, bar runners, custom bar mats, commercial entrance mats, logo mats and personalised door mats.
- Clean your commercial entrance mats regularly: Cleaning commercial entrance mats regularly is of great important because they are highly visible and bear logo on the topside. Cleaning these regularly will improve the overall appearance of entrances of business partners, customers and visitors as they get the first impression of your business or home.
- Vacuum or broom daily your logo mats and bar runners: As the logo mats have logo of the business printed on face, it is necessary to vacuum or broom because if the logo gets blurred, it draws a negative perception in the minds of customers and visitors. To vacuum and broom logo mats is important esp. for those businesses that are in heavy traffic areas. Best results are obtained when the surface is dry. Vacuum and broom are important for bar runners as well as custom bar runners to maintain smooth surface and its quality level.
- Spot and stain removals: Spot and stain removals are necessary for all types of mats like promotional mats, bar runners, custom bar mats, commercial entrance mats, logo mats, personalized door mats, due to the fact if there are spot and stains the mats won’t give their actual visual representation. Also, when a spill occurs absorb as much as liquid possible with any clean absorbent material. On oil or grease-based stains, use dry cleaning fluids in small amount and blot until the stain removes.
- Wet shampooing for logo mats and personalized door mats: When daily cleaning such as vacuuming, and broom fails, wet shampooing is the best alternative that can be used to clean the logo mats and personalized door mats when they start to lose or restore their colors. If mats are matted with excessive dust and soil, use detergent with brushing with cool water until the dirt is removed.
- Shedding and fuzzing: Shedding or fuzzing does not mean mat defect rather, it is a common problem observed in all new fabrics. This problem can be overcome by few vacuums done on the mat.
- Handling and storage: For handling and storage, do not crush the mat instead lay flat. Roll the mat in compact roll while pile facing out and store it in a moderate temperature and dry area.
For purchasing best quality mats for your office, home or any other work area, contact Standout Mats Australia.